Friday, June 26, 2009

June 26, 2009

It's Friday and I have to say that I am a tad disappointed about the reading of the scale for the week. For me Shrinking Jeans challange I lost 2 pounds from last Wednesday but this week, the Monday-Friday week has been a bit of a disappointment for me. I seem to be holding steady right between 155-156 and it's really staring to aggrevate the hell outta me. I have been working out regularly, eating 3 meals and trying to have snacks in between (although not always successfully). I have been drinking lots of water. Maybe I need to bump up my workout to a harder level. I am just not sure. Or maybe my body is trying to adjust and will start dropping again, at least I hope that's the case.
Ok so for todays stats:

Exercise bike: 30 min, 258 calories, 5.5 miles
EA Active: 101 calories
Total Calories: 359

No comments:

Post a Comment