Monday, July 6, 2009

July 6, 2009

This weekend appears to have been a crappy weekend weight wise. I seem to be up 2 lbs...wth!
I didn't work out this weekend but then again, I haven't worked out on the weekends. I did eat a little different on Saturday seeing how it was July 4th and all but for the most part I thought I did pretty well. I know it's coming around to that time again so the weight could most definitely be from that....damn mother nature.
So here are my workout stats for today:

Exercise bike: 5.7 miles, 270 calories burned
EA Active: 92.2 calories burned
Total calories burned: 362.2

Today I am also going to log what I eat so here goes:
Coffee: 1 cup with creamer
Breakfast: 2 eggs, 1 dry english muffin, 4 small bites of canteloupe, water
Snack: 2 thin slices of provolone cheese and a banana
Lunch: whole wheat tortilla, 1 ounce of grated cheese and 2 tblsp refried beans
Snack: 10 almonds, cheese
Dinner: 2 eggs/1 egg white, dry english muffin.

No comments:

Post a Comment